For more information on this product please contact us.
The Mizuno Wave Sky 7 is a daily training shoe offers a cushioned underfoot feel with enough versatility to tackle any run or workout.
The Mizuno Wave Sky 7 is a jack-of-all-trades running shoe that is designed to provide a comfortable and responsive ride on the roads.
One of the key features of the Wave Sky 7 is Mizuno's ENERZY Foam, which is used throughout the midsole to provide a soft yet responsive underfoot feel. The foam is paired with Mizuno's ENERZY CORE to maximize energy return. This combination gives the shoe enough comfort for longer runs while allowing the runner to pick up the pace easily.
The Wave Sky 7 has a revamped outsole with X10 rubber, which offers enhanced traction and the durability to last for many miles. Meanwhile, the upper of the shoe is made of a smooth stretch woven material that offers a highly breathable and soft fit, ensuring that the shoe is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Overall, the Mizuno Wave Sky 7 is a cushioned and responsive running shoe that offers a versatile on-road experience. With its comfortable fit, enhanced traction, and responsive foam technology, the Wave Sky 7 is an excellent choice for runners who want a workhorse shoe that they can take on any run, walk, or workout.
Things You'll Love:
- Highly cushioned midsole
- Soft and breathable upper
- More than 50% recycle materials used on upper
- MIZUNO ENERZY CORE is Mizuno's most responsive material embedded in the midsole.
- MIZUNO ENERZY is a more responsive version of U4ic that still delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Smooth Stretch Woven Upper is a soft and stretchy upper that is highly breathable and able accommodate a variety of different feet.